Welcome to the Camping home page. We constantly strive to provide the best facilities and programs for our youth. We hope you choose one of our camps for your next great adventure.
With Patriots' Path Council
YEAR ROUND ADVENTURES
- SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION
- Registrations are now open! The countdown begins to save on summer camp. Use the pictures below to select the right age group for your child today!
- PPC ADVENTURE PROGRAM
- Looking for something to do on the weekends with your unit or family? Look no further! The PPC adventure programs offer a wide variety of options for groups and individuals or all ages. For more information, please visit https://www.ppcadventures.org/
- THOMAS A. PEPE CAMPING SCHOLARSHIPS
- The Thomas A. Pepe Camping Scholarship was created to help families that need financial assistance with camp costs. To apply online, complete the short application.
- SUMMER CAMP EMPLOYMENT
- Looking to make some extra money this summer? We have the job for you! Apply online at https://ppcbsa.workbrightats.com/jobs/
SUMMER CAMP OPTIONS
Get ready for the adventure of a lifetime as we embark on another fun year of summer camp. Camp is open to Girls and Boys, grades 1-5 as of September.
SUMMER CAMP OPTIONSGrades 6 and Up
Summer fun at its best! Camp is open to Girls and Boys, grades 6 and up.
We offer a multitude of options for individual and unit based camping. Trailblazer Day Camp is an excellent option for new or returning youth that aren’t interested in staying overnight. Bus transportation is available from many convenient locations.
Resident Camp options include provisional camp troop (individual) , as well as, camping with a your unit.
THOMAS A. PEPE CAMPING SCHOLARSHIP
The Thomas A. Pepe Camping Scholarship was created to help families that need financial assistance with camp costs. To apply online, complete the short application.