Coming this Spring – New Updated Popcorn Webpage!
2022 Popcorn Sales
The Popcorn program enables your unit to do the things you want without running many fund raisers. By selling popcorn in the fall, you can support an entire year of Scouting for your unit. This is an officially approved council supported unit money-earning project that many packs, troops and crews participate in each year.
New This Year:
Tasty Trio Tin – chocolate covered pretzels, sweet and salty kettle corn and Smores popcorn. Available for Take Order and Online sales only in the Fall.
Chocolate Pretzels Tin – melt in your mouth chocolate covered pretzels. Available for Take Order and Online sales only in the Fall.
2022 Required Training – Required training covers the important dates, the three types of popcorn sales and how to use the Camp Masters popcorn system. This training is virtual. The ZOOM link will be sent on the day of the training to all who registered. Click here to sign up for training
2022 Best Practices Roundtable – Patriots’ Path Council will host two in-person best practices roundtables. Both will be held at the Council Service Center, 1 Saddle Road, Cedar Knolls. Go to https://scoutingevent.com/358-PopTrain, select the date of the roundtable you are interested in, and complete the registration.
Returning Trained Kernels from 2021 can use the online review and assessment at: Refresher Training
CHANGES TO COMMISSION PROGRAM FOR BEING TRAINED THAT YOU NEED TO BE AWARE OF:
To Earn 1% Training Commission for your Pack/Troop/Crew
- A RETURNING 2022 UNIT KERNEL WHO WAS TRAINED IN 2021 ATTENDS EITHER:
- A ZOOM TRAINING SESSION or COMPLETES THE ONLINE REFRESHER TRAINING
- A NEW UNIT KERNEL MUST ATTEND:
- A ZOOM TRAINING SESSION
- One of the Michael Beck workshops or one of PPC’s two in-person Best Practices Roundtables on how to grow your sale will be offered to all out kernels.
Commissions For 2022
- EARN 33% Base Commission – Everyone starts here.
- EARN 1% Training Commission – A new kernel must attend a Required Training. A returning 2021 kernel can take the returning kernel training.
- EARN 1% Kick-Off Commission – Submit a photo or video of your unit kickoff to PPC either by email to [email protected] or by posting it on our popcorn Facebook group.
- EARN 5% Sales Success Commission – Parts 1 AND 2 are needed to earn the SALES SUCCESS commission.
- Part 1:
- Units who sold in 2021:
- If your 2021 sales were $6,000 or under, increase your 2022 sales by 15%
- If your 2021 sales were between $6,001 and $15,000, increase your 2022 sales by 10%
- If your 2021 sales were $15,001 or higher, increase your 2022 sales by 5%
- A 2021 new selling unit must sell $2,500 (all sale types combined)
- Units who sold in 2021:
- Part 2: 50% payment of the retail cost of your Show and Sell order must be received in the office no later than October 7, 2022.
- The details for each pack/troop/crew will be emailed to their popcorn kernel by the end of June and printed on the pick-up slip for their Take Order sales materials.
(973) 765-9322 ext 251
(973) 765-9322 ext. 256
(973) 765-9322 ext. 261
Kernel – Tim Sugrue
Executive Shawn Trimmer
Kernel – Open
Executive Victoria Moran
Raritan Valley District
Kernel – Raquel Roben
Executive Javier Juarez
Kernel Keri Hanlon
Executive Marc Maratea
Links & Information
- 2022 Dates and Contacts
- 2022 Product List
- 2022 Commission Levels
- Camp Masters’ login (If not using the “Single Sign On Link”. Use only if you have changed your password and are now using your email and new password to log on.)
- 2022 Scout’s Guide to the Camp Master’s System
- 2022 Popcorn Kernel Guide to the Camp Master’s System
- 2022 Scout PPC Prizes Use this link to submit your Scout’s Prize form and Supporting Documentation (Take Order form copies, Online Sales report or Show & Sell allocation from your kernel).
2022 Complete Product Sales Guide
2022 Family Fact Sheet Word Document
Different Ways To Sell Popcorn:
Show and Sell – a booth type sale
Scouts sell popcorn they have at various locations, asking people to “…support them in their Scouting program.” See separate tab for details and suggestions. Sale goes from August 6th through October 21st.
Take Order – a door-to-door type sale
Scouts sell door-to-door with their order form. All products including those containing chocolate can be ordered. Visit neighbors, ask relatives, have mom and dad take an order form to work. Sale goes from September 12th through October 21st with product delivery on November 12th.
Show and Deliver – a door-to-door type sale
Selling door-to-door with product in-hand allows Scouts to make the sale, deliver the product, and collect the money all in one visit. Show and Deliver occurs at the same time as Take Order selling – September 12th through October 21st.
Online sales allow your Scouts to reach beyond their neighborhoods and sell across the country. Customers order online and CAMPMASTERS ships the popcorn directly to them. You do not have to handle any popcorn or money yourself. Online sales through October 25th count toward prizes and commissions.
Online accounts are created at the individual Scout level. The “Single Sign On Link” is sent to each Scout by their Popcorn Kernel. New selling Scouts are set up by their popcorn kernel or can self register. Click on the link below to register or access your Scout account. August 1st – December 31st.
CAMPMASTERS’ Scout Sales Access Page
If your pack, troop or crew does not sell popcorn; you still can. You can earn between 33% to 40% commission and still qualify for prizes! Register using the form below and participate in any of the above sale types.