In order to provide for a fun and safe outdoor event for our scouts, the 2021 Munsee District Klondike Challenge Committee decided at a meeting last week to postpone this year’s event. We were able to secure a new date, so we’ve rescheduled the event for Saturday, April 17th. We’ve also secured a foul weather date the following Saturday, April 24. Please bear in mind that we are obligated to follow state mandates regarding the pandemic, so this information is subject to change. We will continue to communicate changes and updated information here on the district web page and by email.

If your unit has already registered for the event, your registration will be carried to the rescheduled event. If your unit has not yet registered, please discuss this change with your unit and register.