Location: Winnebago Scout Reservation
Date: November 1-3, 2019
This course is for everyone 14 & older who teaches Leave No Trace to others.
This is recommended training for a Scout to hold the Outdoor Ethics Guide junior leadership position in his troop. The course is highly recommended for:
- Troop, Team & Crew leadership-both youth and adults
- Cub Scout Pack adult leaders
- District training teams
- Other outdoor skills instructors
- High Adventure contingent leaders
- Commissioners serving units that conduct outdoor and/or high adventure programs
- High Adventure Base staff
- Summer camp staff (youth and adult)
- Outdoor service project leadership
- Camp Commissioners
- OA leaders (youth and adults)
- “High-end” course instructors (Wood Badge, National Youth Leadership Training
Every Troop, Team, Crew, and Pack should have at least one Leave No Trace Trainer.
Participants learn Leave No Trace awareness, principles, skills, and ethics through a combination of presentation, discussion, and hands-on activities; each participant will make one presentation of an LNT skill.
Course Cost: $60. (includes Leave No Trace program materials, meals, and a campsite). A BSA Medical Form, Parts A &B is required. Bring your tent, sleeping bag, mess kit…