To ALL Troops,
Time is growing short to register for this year’s chess tournament. Registration closes at 11:59pm on FRIDAY February 22, 2019. Don’t miss this opportunity to test your skills against other scouts from all over the Patriots’ Path Council.
2019 Chess Tournament Sponsored by Munsee District
Saturday, February 23, 2019
Tournament runs from 10:30 am to 3:00 pm
Sign-in/setup 10:00 am
Cranford Community Center
220 Walnut Avenue, Cranford, NJ
- Open to all registered Scouts, BSA Members/Venturers/Explorers.
- Age 11 and older.
- Non-scouts welcome!
- Limited to 40 players who must know how to play chess.
- Registration is $15.
- Registration Closes 2-22-19.
- Trophies awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers.
- Commemorative medal for all participants.
- Lunch will be provided for all players.
- This tournament meets the 6a requirement for earning the Chess merit badge.
Register at: http://ppbsa.doubleknot.com/event/2459042