JerseyJam 2019 Registration Is Open…and Filling Quickly
Patriots’ Path Council has scheduled its JerseyJam 2019 – a jamboree for 5,000 Scouts, Explorers, Venturers and Sea Scouts – for the weekend of October 4-6, 2019, rain-or-shine – at Waterloo Village, a 70-acre National Historic District located in Byram Township, New Jersey.
JerseyJam 2019 is open from the outset to ALL units in the Northeast Region, and site reservations are currently being accepted at www.jerseyjam.org. Attendance at JerseyJam is expected to reach capacity; as nearly 40 units representing 1,2000 Scouts and Scouters have already registered for the event, which is nearly a year away.
The JerseyJam program will be jam-packed with:
- Outdoor Challenges, including Extreme Obstacle Course
- High Adventure: Climbing Wall, Tomahawk/Knife Throwing, Archery, BB Gun Shooting and much more
- Hands-on Pioneering and Backwoods Engineering Projects
- Extensive Science, Technology, Engineering, & Mathematics (STEM) Exhibits and Activities
- Fun Competitions: Tug of War, Human Foosball, GaGa Ball, Ultimate Frisbee
- Military, Police, Fire and EMS Displays
- Special Events, including Live Jump by the US Army’s Golden Knights Parachuting Team
- Secure Overnight Camping for Scouts, Venturers, Explorers and Sea Scouts
- Saturday Evening Arena Show/Live Entertainment
Patriots’ Path Council units can reserve their JerseyJam 2019 site right now online for only $100 at www.jerseyjam.org, without firm numbers of attendees. The $50 per person fee for Scouts and Scouters is due in July. For additional information, contact Don Beach. Scouters who are interested in serving as staff members at JerseyJam should also contact Don as soon as possible.
To see the flyer in PDF form, click here.