Membership Experts to Hit the Road This Summer, Train Local Unit Leaders
The council membership committee is pleased to launch the 2018 Membership Road Show! All leaders are invited and highly encouraged to attend one of the six dates across our council territory.
The one closest to the Black River District is being held at Redeemer Lutheran Church in Succasunna on August 20th. But you can attend one at any of the other locations and dates.
Our six stops will include:
· Wednesday, June 13 at Lafayette Fire House (126 NJ-15, Lafayette Township, NJ 07848) Time: 7:00 – 8:30 pm, Pit Crew Chief: Karen Rozek
· Tuesday, June 19 at location to be determined (Watchung Mountain District area) Time: 7:00 – 8:30 pm, Pit Crew Chief: Jack Flood
· Wednesday, June 20 at Cranford Community Center (220 Walnut Ave., Cranford, NJ 07016) Time: 7:00 – 8:30 pm, Pit Crew Chief: Javier Juarez
· Tuesday, June 26 at Council Service Center (1 Saddle Road, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927) Time: 7:00 – 8:30 pm, Pit Crew Chief: Tim Sugrue
· Saturday, August 18 at Somerset Presbyterian Church (100 John F. Kennedy Blvd., Somerset, NJ 08873) Time: 8:00 – 9:30 am, Pit Crew Chief: Eddie Reeves
· Monday, August 20 at Redeemer Lutheran Church (203 Eyland Ave., Succasunna, NJ 07876) Time: 7:00 – 8:30 pm, Pit Crew Chief: Debbie Minenna
This is a short membership stop! In just 1.5 hours you will learn all the latest on Family Scouting, introducing Lions to the Cub Scout family, new member coordinator, Be A Scout, best practices, and the new national BSA marketing plan, Scout Me In!
Be sure to send at least one representative to a Road Show stop. Food is provided!
To top it off, those who attend will be entered into a raffle to win one of two $50 social media marketing packages for their upcoming recruitments!
So, can we, “Scout You In?”
Register today for free at: https://scoutingevent.com/358-Roadshow